Information You Provide to Us
By using this Website, you agree that the Company may collect certain information about you, including personally identifiable information, that is voluntarily provided by you or with your permission. Such information may include:
- Personal information provided on or through our Website, including without limitation your name, contact information, or email address
- Information provided on or through the Website when requesting promotional items, products or services
- Information posted by you to our Website;
- Information provided when entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us;
- Information submitted when reporting a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Social media handles used to communicate with or register with the Website;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website (including financial information provided in connection therewith) and of the fulfillment of your orders; or
- Your search queries on the Website.
If you choose not to provide any specific information required to be submitted on the Website, you can still visit and navigate throughout most of the Website; however, you may be unable to access certain features and services and, if you choose not to provide the information required to complete a purchase, you will be unable to complete the transaction. In the event that you submit any information to the Website about a third party (e.g. to complete a purchase of an item on behalf of a third party), please only do so if you have the permission of such third party.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information from the device you use to interact with our Website. In some states, territories, and countries, including California and countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal data or personal information under applicable data protection laws.
The information we collect automatically may include, among other things, traffic data, location data, logs, communication data, webpages and resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
While we do not collect personal information automatically, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. In any event, such information collected automatically will be used solely for internal business purposes, including internal analytics and to improve the quality and relevant of the information presented on our Website to our visitors and patrons.
Some of this automatically collected information may be collected using cookies, web beacons, and other similar tracking technology as explained further below.
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer by your web browser. A cookie file may contain or automatically collect user information that allows the Website to track the pages and number of times you visited. This in turn allows us to better understand how you use our Website and to serve you with personalized advertising.
Cookies fall into the following subcategories:
- Required Cookies. Certain cookies are essential to your secure use and navigation of the Website. Without them, we would be unable to provide certain core Website features to you and the Website would not operate in the way that the Company intends. These cookies collect information such as server preferences, session data, web beacons and log files, in addition to other credential-related information.
- Functional Cookies. Other cookies may be used to collect information about your preferences and choices in connection with the Website in order to optimize your experience. These include social media cookies which collect information about your social media usage. Functional cookies also include analytics cookies, which provide us with data that allows us to better understand our users and improve the Website.
Web beacons are small electronic files sometimes referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs. Web beacons permit the Company to recognize users, count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, assessing traffic patterns, identifying preferred content and for other related website statistics.
The Website’s servers record information about the IP address, browser type and current URL for each user of the Website. This information is provided by a user’s browser and automatically logged by most websites, including our Website. Such information is stored in a secure location and used for our internal business purposes, including analysis of traffic patterns within our Website.
Information Obtained from Third Party Sources
The Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other third parties and we do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content and/or such third parties’ privacy practices, you should contact the applicable third party directly.
Merger, Sale or Other Asset Transfers
In the event that the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, your information may be disclosed in connection with the negotiation of such transaction and/or sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise share information that we collect about you with third parties without your consent. We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To improve and present our Website and its contents in order to better serve you;
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver content and offerings in which you are most interested;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
Sharing with Third Parties
We do not sell your personal information to third party marketers without your permission. We share your personal information with third parties only in limited circumstances. We may be required to disclose your personal information pursuant to lawful requests, including to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, or respond to any government or regulatory request.
We may also release information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety or other interests of the Company, our employees/contractors, our customers, or others, or to prevent illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents, or government agencies
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the “CAN-SPAM Act”) and do business only with companies that also comply. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law the sets rules for commercial email and messages, and gives recipients of such emails or messages the right to have them stopped from being sent to them. In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using a link at the bottom of any email communication.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect, use, disclose or store personal information from children under the age of 13 without the prior consent of such child’s parent or legal guardian. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use on this Website or otherwise. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
How Long We Retain Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for and for the purpose of satisfying any applicable legal, accounting or reporting requirements to which we are subject. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information collected, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information, whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and applicable legal requirements.
European Economic Area Privacy Rights
The Company does not intend to offer, nor does it envision offering in the future, goods or services to individuals or entities resident in the European Economic Area or Switzerland. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a resident of the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you are entitled to certain rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 27 April 2016, as amended (the “GDPR”). These include, without limitation, the right:
- to access, update or delete your personal data (as that term is defined under the GDPR);
- to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data in our possession;
- to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data;
- to be provided with a copy of the personal data we have in a portable, commonly used format; and
- to withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on your consent to process your personal data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection, processing and/or use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California, you are entitled to additional privacy rights pursuant to California law. To the extent that we are subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”), you may be entitled to the right:
- to notice of the categories of personal information that will be collected and the purpose for which the categories will be used;
- to access the categories, sources, and business purpose of personal information that is collected, as well as the categories of third parties with which the Company shares personal information;
- to opt-out, at any time, from the sale of personal information to third parties (if applicable);
- to request deletion of personal information solely to the extent that information was collected from the user; and
- to equal services and prices when the user exercises specific rights under the CCPA.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding their personal information (as defined in California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e)(6)) that companies have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, as well as the identity of those third parties. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
While we endeavor to always protect our systems with reasonable security measures, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications vehicle and other risk factors, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.